Pills in Practice: Is Abortion and Contraception Policy Meeting Women's Needs?
bpas Public Conference, Friday 11 May 2012
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, London
• Home abortions: Do we medicalise too much?
• Contraception: LARCs and their limits
• Will the Pill survive a century?
• Prenatal screening, women’s decision-making and choice of termination method
• Abortion doctors: Is there a crisis in training and recruitment?
• ‘Late’ abortions: Towards a woman-centred service
Beverly Winikoff; Raha Shojai; Kate Greasley; Sam Rowlands; James Trussell; Lara Marks; Christian Fiala; Kaye Wellings; Dawn Clarke; Joanne Fletcher; Stephen Robson; Jane Fisher; Helen Statham; Ann Furedi
For more information, and to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For ticket price information, please click here.
You can view a summary of findings and presentations from bpas' previous Future of Abortion conference in 2008 here.