Pills in Practice: Is abortion and contraception policy meeting women’s needs?
Announcing the BPAS public conference, to be held in central London on 11 May 2012.
- Home abortions: Do we medicalise too much?
- Contraception: LARCs and their limits
- Will the Pill survive a century?
- Prenatal screening, women’s decision-making and choice of termination method
- Abortion doctors: Is there a crisis in training and recruitment?
- ‘Late’ abortions: Towards a woman-centred service
Beverly Winikoff; Raha Shojai; Kate Greasley; Sam Rowlands
James Trussell; Christian Fiala; Dawn Clarke; Joanne Fletcher
Stephen Robson; Jane Fisher; Helen Statham; Ann Furedi
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, London
For more information, and to register your interest, please email .